FOUNDATION FITNESS CENTER
Foundation Fitness Center is the premiere 24/7 training center in Indiana County.
The center provides clients with comprehensive services to establish where they are, where they need to go, and how to get there. All services are supervised and developed by Dr. Geoff Guarino, who holds a Master's Degree in Sport Health Science. To learn more about Dr. Guarino, an Indiana native, click here.
Conventional gyms offer exercise equipment such as weights, machines, treadmills, ellipticals and other cardiovascular equipment. They also typically offer services such as personal training and group classes. Goals are traditionally established based on what a person would like to look like or what amount they would like to weigh. Individuals seeking weight loss in Indiana, PA will come to find that at Foundation Fitness, it's more than just a weight loss program
The Foundation Fitness Center offers our Foundational Assessment, a comprehensive program backed by data driven assessments, to guide all of your workouts and training sessions. Our philosophy is that you should train in the most efficient ways possible, and that your workouts should be designed with optimal function for your life as the main goal.
ASSESS HOW STRONG YOUR FOUNDATION IS. CLICK ON EACH ASSESSMENT TO LEARN MORE. Don't be intimidated, the testing is a straightforward and simple process. It also is tailored to each individuals current fitness level and abilities.
STEP 2: TRAIN
Use the information from your initial assessments to guide your workouts. There are several options:
1) Take our Foundations class, where you will learn about how the body works and how to design and build your own workouts. Comes with a comprehensive manual.
2) Train on your own with the data and plan created for you when you joined.
3) Receive individual feedback through one on one or small group coaching.
STEP 3: REASSESS
When working with specific performance data, it is always recommended to reassess.
1) At your predetermined time (based on your Foundational Strength Plan), reassess your FOUNDATION
2) Based on your reassessments, additional training and/or modifications will be made.